Thursday, April 30, 2009













Today went to JB:)
initially i wanted to go city sq on my own after reaching the CIQ
But, when dad knew abt this, he was furious n we quarrelled
no choice, we went to layang layang for the ''thing''
But the person was busy for the day.
Thus, it was a wasted trip.
Journey was a little long, abt 2 hrs so i slept in the car.
My main objective is to go shopping.
They promised to bring me to city square
when i finally surrended my passport
shopped there, wanted to get a pair of shoes but couldnt find any suitable ones
so i jus get my things
im so happi... buy so many things.
The starbucks there is veri different!
Anyway, went back n reached hm @ ard 5pm n i was damn tired
I would want to go again but on my own this time
I'll grab my passport n go there, nobody would find out.

No comments: