Tuesday, March 31, 2009

nth to blog abt today
cos went to wk mah
jus a couple of things happen during work.
Quite a few very mafun customers...
i was pissed off.
There's this pregnant lady, together wif the maid
came to buy something.
I was cutting a cake den she kinda ask me to go n serve her
so i did...n asked her wat she wanted.
She shouted loudly at me.

P. lady: Cant i jus point?
Me: Yeah, which one
[. Lady: This one, 2, this one, this one.
Me: This one?, 2?
P. Lady:(loudly), Did i say 2?
Me: One?
P. Lady: Show that CB Face to me
I collect the $$$ alr
den she kinda like siao n open the door very roughly
After she walked off, i curse n swear @ her.
Nabey...

OkOK, went to deli, not much new items...
mostly durian items
saw the white choc mango mousse
very pretty so i bought it.
After wk, went to cake avenue.
Intend to get the b/forest but sold out!
Aiya, not much choices left so got the mocha cheesecake.

Yay, tonite daddy bought lobster for me to eat.
Haiz... thought can go to the dunno wad island with dad n eat seafood
but got work n still mus tolerate this kinda nonsense.
Regretted poromising auntie to work today.

No comments: