Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Y sch is lidat?


Today sch was a little boring cos we din do much today.
Was absent ytd so missed another hsking lesson....!
Was supposed to wirte an appeal letter so that i can take d exam...
sickening!:< trying to frighten us n make us scared rite? so that was would
beg u all... im really tired of all these. Now, i really hate going to sch.
There's no life n fun. I have so many things to do. Projects completed but tuition? i need to prepare for o levels but y cant they understand? Family problems unsolved... headache

I need this bloody cert to go poly n not waste my life away.Im very very tired of going to sch, wasting time n doing nth. I realised dat i cannot trust anyone anymore. As i told somebody something, things would b leaked out. Im disappointed n upset.

Anyway, i went orchard n bought a b/forest frm Sun Moulin to CHEER Myself up. Walked towards CK tang, saw this new place, Sakaeya, bought myself a s/berry mont blanc since it's having a promotion. Saw some choc tarts frm amande, looks pretty la. But i went to subway niche n got a pandan kaya cake for myself.

Sch is not fun to me, im sick of all these, i hope i can get out of this hell place asap.

No comments: