Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nothing much

Nothing much to blog abt today. Basically today is jus presentations n listening to presentations. Took the whole morning for d classmates to present abt their hotel visit. Frm what i have heard, the sales person in d hotel really need to b more professional... dun look down on ite students. If wanna act also act properly right???

I also showed Mr Elvin my resume which he helped me with some changes. Personally, im quite pleased with my worklol. OMG, i may need to stay back some of d days to make up lessons... cos has been skipping a few hsking lesson den must pay back. Hopefully someone will accompany me lor if not very boliao lei. During break time, i went to emicakes n get some desserts for Hanthi they all.... they all luv it. I duno why i like to buy things for ppl den if i c they like d thing, i will feel happi leh. Crazy hor?

Anyway, today dun feel like having pe so walked to Sunset way! Bought a b/forest frm classic cakes n r/berry cheese frm p&p. Hey guys, i din 4get to get something for u all too. Cya

No comments: