Thursday, February 5, 2009

is it necessary?

Today was like a free day cos most of d time is jus doing our own work. I felt dat my life is very wasted in ITE.
Today met bing2,my pri sch fren. She was also in ite 2 yrs ago but nw in RP. Asked her how she got to poly n she told me dat she retake her eng. She advise me abt sch, asking me to ask d lecturers to teach even though nobody is listening. IA. is very impt as it determines whether u can get d ite cert n graduate! Told my mom abt dis n she oso ask me to retake maths. I noe is kinda late cos im going for IA soon. But, no choice, i dun wanna waste my life away slacking in Ite. I really regretted my decision 3 yrs ago. If i wanna go ite, i might as well enter when i was in sec 4! not taking '0' levels den go ite. It's such a waste of time!!!.

Anyway, even though i retake my maths last yr, i still failed la. Cos, i din study @ all. I wanna go 4 tuition alr... to improve on my maths cos my new target nw is accountancy! It's jus a normal job but it pays well ok. The starting pay is much much higher den those hotel jobs.

Haiz... jus nw when my clsmates was filing in d CIP thingy, i realised dat i have nth to put cos i din attend any of dat. I dun blame anyone or myself cos i really dun wanna go for such events. Mayb it's my character...lol

As usual, during lunch, i went out, went to buy things la. I long long time nver go Le Bijioux alr. Felt warm n homy when i reach here cos d atmosphere is veri 'French' La. Got a Chocolate mousse for myself...$4, ok very reasonable.

Walk-ed to Cova, dunno wad to get cos everything looks nice la. Bought a tatofu( choc mousse wif 1 s/berry). This is really X man. 1 small slice cost $9.65! At this price can get many many better ones le( frm other places la, e.g Almunch). Went to subway niche, saw many kuei kuei very cute lorx. Unlike d ones frm my workplace la(not critism), i got myself a small rumball.Went to taka after dat...

When i reached home, i realised dat i had abt 30 pcs of paper to copy la.(The survey). I spent abt 11/2 hrs to copy cos d fax machine is kinda slow den have to flip to d other side. The pro is, is it necessary to conduct so many survey??? We can jus fill in n tick ourselves. Jus image if we r a tourist going to other ctry n some1 show u d paper. Dun have to go Changi Airport or wateva place... ppl may think u r silly or a cheat. This is jus my personal opinion la. Ok byei. C u guys next mon k. Haiz... im working on sun:<. Jus feel like quitting my job!

No comments: