Monday, February 9, 2009

A boring day


Today, went to sch... very few ppl as we have d hsking guest rm cleaning. Many ppl came late or went out becos deon was not here to mark attendance. I heck care also. I jus stayed for abt 2hrs... went back @ 11am cos daddy is fetching me to go out together. I really hate staying in sch doing nth. A piece of gd news in dat i nid not buy d bow-tie alr cos d seniors have promised to donate it to us. Thks ar mr francis.

Today is finally de last day of cny. I still got an angbao frm my dad's fren lol. We ate some veg food n i found a new bakery dat sells nice-looking cakes. But, i wonder if it taste great too....?I bought a s/berry shortcake there. As usual, went to T. Bahru, i walked to Patisserie Glace n bought a s/berry mille feuille. Was tired so daddy n i came home alr. He is nw watching d video of his china gf singing... n im blogging lor. Will upload d photos tmr for d cakes. Ok bye

No comments: