Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yeah... holidays

Ytd midnight, overheard dad toking on the phone with the idiot china woman... talking abt some bo liao things. Dad says dat he wants to buy dunno wad for her n den todae will call he again. I already told him not to contact dat china woman anymore yet he still did!!! I warned him dat china woman only luv his $ n later he kena cheated... dad is very gullible one n trust ppl easily. I realli dun wanna him to get cheated.

Todae is HSM test... shit i din study well. The last question, ethical issues abt sales n mktg walau i dunno so anyhow write. Mr Elvin din even teach dat lor yet got dis stupid qns.
Haiz... for swot analysis, the T i put technology. Wad the hell.... overall i think the paper is ok but is jus dat i din study only. Gold bless me

Oh, todae i skip hsekeeping lessons cos is bed-making competition(boring n sian). I went to buy fish lor... haha went to patissier n wanted to get a peanut butter log cake for myself but hor.... quite disappointed again cos mus order. So... a double choc pralines for me instead.

The malay lady @ Rasa selera is veri gd man... she is very generous n hav gd service. Haiz.. walked to Orchard rd, passing Le Bijioux Pte Ltd, saw a log cake so i told the Staff dat i'll cum later n she replied ''ok, see u''. I really appreciate dis type of service so sometimes even if the service is gd but food is bad, i will still buy frm the person.

I walked to cafe revive @ M&S... haiz... onli got the r/berry roulade which looks veri '' unfresh'' to me. So, i walked back to le bijiox again n hello im here again. The whole log is $16.50 but a slice cost $4.50. A log can cut abt 5- 6 pieces so getting a log is cheaper lah but so big who can finish??? Walked along the row of shophouses, saw kiliney curry puff so decided to get one for dad. Guess what, he said it was gd....( of course lah if not i wun buy right)

No comments: